With the continuous development of drilling production, the operating conditions of oil drilling rigs are becoming more and more diverse, and various types of drilling rigs have appeared accordingly. Factors affecting the type and composition of drilling rigs include drilling method, drilling depth, wellbore size and drilling tool size, drilling area conditions (such as electricity or fuel, transportation, meteorological conditions), etc.
(1) Impact drilling rigs, such as wire rope impact drilling rigs (drilling rigs), vibration drilling rigs, etc.
(2) Rotary drilling rigs, such as those used in rotary drilling methods.
(3) Downhole power drilling tools, such as rotary drilling tools, turbo drilling tools, screw drilling tools, electric drilling tools and other oil drilling equipment.
(1) Ultra-deep well drilling rig. A drilling rig with a diameter of 114 mm drill pipe, a nominal drilling depth range of more than 7000 meters, and a maximum hook load of more than 4500 kN is used.
(2) Well drilling rig. Use a drilling rig with a diameter of 114 mm drill pipe, a nominal drilling depth range of 4000-7000 meters or more, and a maximum hook load of 2250-4500 kN or more.
(3) Medium and deep well drilling rigs. Use a drilling rig with a diameter of 114 mm drill pipe, a nominal drilling depth range of 1500-4000 meters or more, and a maximum hook load of 900-2250 kN or more.
(1) Diesel engine-driven drilling rig is a drilling rig powered by diesel engine through mechanical transmission or hydraulic transmission.
(2) AC drive drilling rig, suitable for oil drilling equipment with industrial power grid.
(3) The DC drive drilling rig, and the working unit is driven by a DC motor.
(1) Separate drive. Each working machine is driven by generators of different sizes, which are mostly used for electric drive. The transmission is simple and the installation is easy, but the power utilization rate is low and the total quality of the equipment is large.
(2) Unified drive. The three working units of winch, drilling pump and turntable are driven by the same power unit. Most drilling rigs use this scheme. The unified drive can also include only one drilling pump, and the other drilling pump is driven alone. The uniformly driven drilling rig has high power utilization rate, and can be exchanged with each other when the engine fails, but the transmission is complicated, the installation and adjustment are troublesome, and the transmission efficiency is low.
(3) Group driven. The combination of power is between individual drives and unified drives, and there are two options for the three working machines. The power utilization rate of this oil drilling rig is higher than that of single drive, the transmission ratio is simpler than unified drive, and two groups of working machines can be installed on different heights and scattered sites.