(1) The commonly used dry battery has a large internal resistance, and the current provided by itself is small, and a large part of the voltage is consumed by the internal resistance, so the voltage drops quickly, it is suitable to supply power to the mud pump accessories in terms of power and use time.
(2) Battery is a general term for batteries. Because the principle is different from that of dry batteries, it can provide larger current and power. It is widely used in mud pump accessories, and can also be used in situations where there is a lack of power.
(3) Because the pumped medium is "water or liquid", the specific gravity of the mud pump accessories is relatively large; while the working medium of the equipment is "gas", the specific gravity is relatively light; therefore, the working current of the mud pump accessories is generally larger than the latter, about approx. 1~10 amperes, and the working current of the latter is generally not large, ranging from several hundred milliamps to several amperes.
(1) The carbon content of gray cast iron is relatively high (2.7%~4.0%). The carbon mainly exists in the form of flake graphite, and the fracture is gray. The slurry pump is referred to as gray iron.
(2) White cast iron has low carbon and silicon content, carbon mainly exists in the form of cementite, and the fracture is silvery white.
(3) Malleable cast iron is obtained by annealing white cast iron, and the graphite is distributed in flocculent form, referred to as tough iron.
(4) Ductile iron is obtained by spheroidizing gray cast iron molten iron, and the precipitated graphite is spherical, referred to as ductile iron.
(5) vermicular graphite cast iron is obtained by vermicularizing the gray cast iron molten iron, and the precipitated graphite is worm-like.
(6) Alloy cast iron. Ordinary cast iron is obtained by adding appropriate amount of alloying elements (such as silicon, manganese, phosphorus, nickel, chromium, molybdenum, copper, aluminum, boron, vanadium, tin, etc.). Alloying elements change the matrix structure of cast iron, so that it has corresponding heat resistance, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, low temperature resistance or non-magnetic properties.
(1) Adjustment of the clearance between the inlet of the pump wheel and the guard plate or the pump casing. The inlet clearance of the mud pump accessories has been adjusted when the pump leaves the factory. However, after a period of use, the liquid in the pump casing is a high-pressure area, and the The inlet is a low pressure area, which causes the liquid in the pump to leak to the inlet of the water wheel through the inlet gap of the water wheel, which will inevitably cause the wear of the water wheel and the guard plate or the sealing section of the volute to increase the gap.
(2) Adjustment and repair of some unevenly worn parts to prolong the service life of the parts. The flow rate of the water inlet of the pump is low, and the material is in a state of sliding and discontinuous beating at the inlet, so that the water inlet joint of the pump and the bottom of the front lining plate wear faster than the middle and upper parts. The speed of wear is related to the concentration of the slurry. It is related to the medium, according to the actual situation of the site, turn the position in time (generally rotate 120°) to ensure that all parts of the parts are evenly worn.
(3) After the slurry is pressurized by the water wheel, it gathers in the volute and enters the discharge pipe of the pump from the separator tongue of the volute. The particles in the fluid hit and wash it at the separator tongue, making the volute separator tongue. Faster wear occurs than other parts of the volute. As the gap between the tongues increases to a certain width, vortices will be generated there, causing the tongues to appear honeycomb, which not only reduces the efficiency of the pump, but also accelerates the wear of the tongues and reduces the service life of the volute. After the separation tongue appears honeycomb, it can be repaired with wear-resistant adhesive in time, which can restore the efficiency of the mud pump accessories and prolong the service life of the volute.